Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Write, modify, integrate and test software code;
• Provide innovative solutions to complex business problems;
• Plan, develop and implement large-scale projects from conception to completion;
• Maintain existing computer programs by making modifications as required;
• Develop and architect life-cycle of projects, working on different technologies and platforms;
• Identify and communicate technical problems, processes and solutions;
• Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software;
• Assist in the development of logical and physical specifications;
• Lead and coordinate teams of computer programmers;
• Research and evaluate a variety of software products;
• Grow development teams by interviewing, recruiting and hiring;
• Stay on the leading edge of development practices.
· Minimum 2 years of experience in the field;
· Experience with such front-end technologies as Ember, React and React Native;
· Practical work with cloud providers such as Amazon AWS and Google Cloud Platform.
· Project Management skills will be considered an asset.
· Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
· A solid background with Node.js, RESTful API design and NoSQL & SQL databases
· CI/CD and test automation experience
Positions Available: 2
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent